First Consulting is a fast-growing, no-nonsense consultancy organisation specialised in offering operational advice and management solutions for clients with large-scale (customer) processes. Not strategic but operational, tactical and always in close collaboration with the client.
As a business consultant you are the link between strategy and operation. Together with our clients you look for solutions and improvements that have a direct impact on the operating result. In this way you help businesses lift their operational performance to a higher level. It is important that you are able to work independently but you always have a strong team as your support network.
Examples of issues you may come across in your work are:
- Reduction of down time at a network operator;
- Reduction of processing time of customer complaints and raising customer satisfaction;
- Management of the transition to new market structures and data systems.
- Pre-university education (VWO) and a completed university degree in a technical, business or econometric degree programme;
- Down-to-earth, no–nonsense mentality;
- Strong communication skills;
- Explicitly decisive and result-orientated;
- Proactive, professional attitude;
- Able to understand the processes and systems of the client quickly;
- Independent and methodical;
- Socially skilled team player;
- Demonstrable affinity with analysis and IT;
- Client-orientated with an excellent feeling for business needs.
What we offer:
- Great career opportunities in a young, ambitious and fast-growing company;
- Immediate substantial freedom and responsibility at large market players;
- Structured coaching by experienced managers;
- Personal training programme;
- Excellent employment conditions (competitive salary, bonus, lease car, laptop and telephone).