In order to apply and attend the Consultancy Days, kindly follow the steps described below:
- Please visit our Asset website to register for the event.
- Go to the Consultancy Days Program 2019 for an overview of all activities. Select the activities which you find interesting in the subscription form. There are no limitations on the amount of subscriptions, so feel free to apply to all activities. Please note that your subscription needs to be confirmed first before you are allowed to participate in the selected activities. Subscription deadline: 20 October 2019.
- One week before the start of the Consultancy Days, you will receive a notification on your subscriptions and which activities you are allowed to participate in in the form of a personalized schedule. However, your participation is not confirmed yet;
The participation fee is €5 for Asset members and €10 for non-Asset member, and includes:
- Participation of the program and selected activities,
- Daily lunch, including a sandwich and drink,
- Goodie bag,
- Informal drinks on each day after all company activities,
- Newsletter & updates on Participating companies and job openings/internships.
Participation fees will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account several weeks after the Consultancy Days Tilburg. If you do not have an IBAN, we ask you to pay in cash at the registration desk at the consultancy days.
If you are unable to participate in an activity, you are required to notify the Consultancy Days Committee 3 working days before the activity takes place. This can be done by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not cancel the activity in time, we will charge the registration fee, a penalty fee of €15 and your name will be put on the Asset blacklist. Additionally, the company for which you have subscribed will receive your name.