In order to apply and attend the Consultancy Days, kindly follow the steps described below:
- You need to be logged on in order to subscribe to activities. If you do not have an account, go to the Login page and select Register. Fill in your details and upload your CV. It is recommended to share your LinkedIn profile.
- Go to the Consultancy Days Program 2017 for an overview of all activities. Select the activities which you find interesting to attend and click on the “Subscribe” button. There are no limitations on the amount of subscriptions, so feel free to apply to all activities. Please note that your subscription needs to be confirmed first before you are allowed to participate in the selected activities. Subscription deadline: 28 October 2017.
- One week before the start of the Consultancy Days, you will receive a notification on your subscriptions and which activities you are allowed to participate in in the form of a personalized schedule. However, your participation is not confirmed yet;
- In order to ensure your attendance, you are required to confirm your schedule. This can be done at the confirmation desk, located at the stands in Dante building on monday November 13 from 09.00 until 12.00.
The participation fee is €5 for Asset members and €10 for non-Asset member, and includes:
- Participation of the program and selected activities,
- Daily lunch, including a sandwich and drink,
- Goody bag,
- Informal drinks on each day after all company activities,
- Newsletter & updates on Participating companies and job openings/internships.
Participation fees will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account several weeks after the Consultancy Days Tilburg. If you do not have an IBAN, we ask you to pay in cash at the registration desk on the confirmation days.
If you are unable to participate in an activity, you are required to notify the Consultancy Days Committee 3 working days before the activity takes place. This can be done by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you do not cancel the activity in time, we will charge the registration fee, a penalty fee of €15 and your name will be put on the Asset blacklist. Additionally, the company for which you have subscribed will receive your name.