Who are we?
Supply Value is a consultancy firm in the field of performance-, procurement-, supply chain management, and digital. At Supply Value, we are go-getters and are not afraid of failure, quite the contrary. We are convinced that failure does not exist, it is a learning moment in your personal learning process. We are an open organization and take the opportunity to experiment and learn. Job satisfaction and the quality of our work are paramount. We ensure that the strategy really works and that our customers achieve sustainable results through our approach based on thinking, doing, and support.
Working at Supply Value means working in a team of thorough and well-educated professionals who are continuously developing themselves, our organization, and our customers. What characterizes our people is that they all have certain values. Values are important personal characteristics that form the basis for a match with both the team and the organization.
The start of your career
Your traineeship starts with a kick-off week where you get to know our organization and your new fellow trainees in a very short time. You will then specialize in one of our fields during the two-year traineeship. You do this by fulfilling various challenging roles at different clients and you follow an extensive training program.
In the first year of the traineeship, you will mainly follow general education and training such as consultancy skills, sales skills, project management (prince2) & SCRUM.
Subsequently, you will follow specific professional education- and training courses during the second year. Think of Black Belt from Lean Six Sigma or various procurement courses.
In addition to developing and expanding your knowledge during your traineeship, personal development is just as important to us. That is why peer reviews under the supervision of an external coach are part of your process.
What does your week look like?
You work on a challenging assignment for the client four days a week. We primarily focus on the top 500 organizations with an office in the Netherlands in both the profit and non-profit sectors. Assignments can be both individual and as a team effort. You can think of: conducting a purchasing analysis, formulating policy, guiding the implementation of new systems, leading a savings operation, optimizing processes, or creating a make or buy analysis.
In addition, we work together on building the organization, we share experiences and we discuss complex issues with the customer. One day a week is allocated (under normal circumstances always at the office on Friday, but now online). Also, it is possible to develop yourself in areas where your interests lie.
What we offer you
- You will receive a contract for an indefinite period. We like to invest in long-term relationships and we want employees to feel safe with us.
- Your input is highly appreciated. Every month we ask all employees to provide input on what can be improved in the organization. The input of a trainee is valued just as much like that of a manager. You will have to opportunity to make your voice heard and to contribute to the development of Supply Value and your development within the organization. With this survey, we have established an employee satisfaction rating of 8.2 for the past three years and we will continue to work towards higher satisfaction!
- An entrepreneurial environment where you alternately work on location at the customer, at home, on the road, or at our office during the week. Of course, we work from home in the current situation.
- We ensure that your salary is in your account at the end of the month. Your development is always on the agenda through open communication and constant feedback. You will discuss your progress with your manager to achieve a steep learning curve.
- We use a bonus scheme within Supply Value. We believe that results that are unachievable for an individual are surpassed when you work together. That is why, in addition to your personal objectives, business objectives are also part of the bonus scheme.
- Your development is central during your traineeship. You spend part of your time on a tailor-made training program with training and education that fits the steps that you will take as a consultant. You will receive coaching from an external coach with a monthly session of peer review. In addition, you will get a buddy within Supply Value whom you can contact with all your questions.
- On your first working day, your laptop, an Apple or Android phone will be ready for you. Also, we offer you the choice between an NS Business Card and a lease car, in which we want to encourage you to use the NS Business Card. We strive to make a positive impact for all our stakeholders and that is why want to limit CO2 emission where possible. TO make this choice even more attractive, you can also make unlimited use of the NS Business Card in your free time.
- We believe it is important that our employees are fit and vital. If you have spent most of the day on your office chair, you can dive into the gym with a huge discount.
- Does “later when you retire” still feel like some far away to you? Don’t worry, we do think about it with our contribution to your pension accrual and we offer you the opportunity to personalize this.
- Besides work, there is also plenty of time for FUN.For example, the drinks are cold every Friday for the VrijMiBo (Friday afternoon drink), we go away for a weekend every year, we visit various festivals with colleagues, we organize a karaoke/games night every now and then and we are on the slopes in the winter. Of course all without obligation!
Do you have the right qualities and do you want to become part of a close and solid team? Then we challenge you to apply! Please contact us! This can be done by contacting Tom Groenestein on 06-25301338. You can also apply directly via this link or send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you.